Atom Major AA, 2015-2016 (LaSalle Minor Hockey Association)

Attention: You are viewing a team outside of the current season. Click here to view teams in the current season.

pcw.png
The official LMHA sponsor of the Atom Major AA team.

News ArchiveLatest News
Click to view full-size image
Submitted By Kevin Armstrong on Sunday, April 3, 2016 (508 views)
The Atom Major AA team would like to wish Happy Birthday to our players born in April, Garrett Beadow, Jack Marcotte and Brady Drouillard.  Happy Birthday gents!!!!

Submitted By Kevin Armstrong on Sunday, April 3, 2016 (204 views)
March's Hockey poll was," Do you think checking should be allowed and taught earlier than the Bantam age group".  67 % of you said yes it should be taught and allowed earlier while 33% said to leave it how it is.  Thanks to all that participated in the polls this year.  Have a great off season and enjoy the tryouts if your children are participating in them.

Click to view full-size image
Submitted By Kevin Armstrong on Saturday, March 5, 2016 (369 views)
The Atom Major AA team would like to wish our March born players a Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday this month Noah Bezaire, Noah Di Maio and Joshua Eid!!!!

Submitted By Kevin Armstrong on Saturday, March 5, 2016 (228 views)
Last month's hockey poll was "Which way do you tape your stick?"; Toe to heel or Heel to Toe.  Of the votes cast, 55% of you said you tape from toe to heel with the remaining 45% stating they tape from heel to toe.

This month's poll is a contentious issue, Do you think checking should be taught and allowed before the Bantam level?  Currently checking under 13 yrs of age is banned for those under Hockey Canada.  As usual you will find the poll on the right hand side of our team home page in desktop view.

Click to view full-size image
Submitted By Kevin Armstrong on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 (395 views)
Atom Major AA would like to wish Happy Birthday to our players born in February.  Happy Birthday Carter Mayne and Aidan Belcastro!
OMHA Headlines
Other Recent Articles
Upcoming Events
Full CalendarSchedule for the Next 5 Days
TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
You can use MyCal to combine schedules from multiple teams.
Or, Subscribe to multiple calendars at once.
Looking for a way to combine schedules from multiple teams? Visit www.mycal.ca
View Another Team
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow LaSalle Minor Hockey Association on Twitter
- and -
Visit LaSalle Minor Hockey Association on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Team Record
2015-2016
Upcoming Games
No upcoming games scheduled.
Colours Legend
The following colours are used throughout the site to help display schedule information.
  • Home Regular Season & Playoff
  • Away Regular Season & Playoff
  • Practices & Exhibition Games
  • Tournaments & Tournament Games
Printed from lasallesabres.com on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 7:12 PM