Will LMHA have A level teams at each age group?
- No, LMHA will be hosting blended age group teams, similar to what has been hosted at the BB level in the past - U11A (made up of U11 and U10 players, 2014 and 2013 birth years), U13A (made up of U13 and U12 players, 2012 and 2011 birth years) and U15A (made up of U15 and U14 players, 2010 and 2009 birth years).
At what age level would the team compete in at tournaments?
- When participating in tournaments, the blended teams would compete in the age category of the oldest players (U11, U13 and U15).
Can the A teams play in a different classification (BB, C, etc.) for tournaments?
- A level teams must play at A level or higher in OMHA sanctioned tournaments.
If we purchased a AA tryout pass, will we be able to try out for the A Team?
- Yes, your AA tryout pass covers both tryouts and you have been automatically added to the tryout list. No further action is required on your part, just follow the tryout schedule for your correct age group.
If my child did not try out for the AA team will they be able to try out for the A Team?
- Yes they can. They will be required to purchase a Travel Tryout Pass - please contact [email protected]