TIM HORTON'S SMILE COOKIE CAMPAIGN SEPTEMBER 16TH THROUGH 22ND
Submitted By Webmaster
on Thursday, September 12, 2019
This year, the annual Tim Hortons Smile Cookie campaign runs from September 16 - 22 in participating Restaurants across Canada.
● During the campaign, guests can enjoy a freshly baked chocolate chunk Smile Cookie for $1, plus applicable taxes, and the Tim Hortons restaurant owners will donate the full $1 from each cookie sold back to local charities
● There are 550 Canadian charities, hospitals and community programs supported through the Smile Cookie campaign.
● In 2018, the Smile Cookie campaign raised $7.8 million across Canada.
● The Smile Cookie campaign began in 1996 to help raise funds for the Hamilton Children’s Hospital in Ontario and has grown to become a major fundraising event at Tim Hortons Restaurants nationally. ● Visit TimHortons.com/smilecookie for a list of local charities benefiting from the Smile Cookie campaign.
● Join the conversation online and sare your smiles on social media using the hashtag #SmileCookie.
Smile Cookie Pre-Order form: Use this form to pre-order bulk cookie orders. The form must be submitted to the Tim Hortons at least 48 hours in advance.