Sep 05, 2021 | Webmaster | 691 views
CLARIFICATION: CONDITIONING SKATES
Parents and Players,
We have received some inquiries as to the schedule for the conditioning skates. These inquiries range from navigating the new website to AA vs AE players from last season.
Please see below for some clarification and table to summarize the dates.
- You must have purchased a Travel Pass to attend these conditioning skates
- The schedule is on the AA team pages for the website. This is a constraint of the system to avoid conflicts. Therefore you will not find any scheduling under AE teams until tryouts.
- You attend the session for your birth year Example: U15 (2007) or U13 (2009).
- Please always double check the website and team calendars for the schedule as it will always be the most up to date information. Any changes will be communicated.
- AE conditioning skates will occur the week of September 23rd will be posted later this weekend.
- The conditioning skates for AE will only be the week following AA tryouts. All travel players will attend AA skates the first 2 weeks.