Sep 05, 2021 | Webmaster | 297 views
CHECKING CLINIC CLARIFICATIONS - U14/U15 TRAVEL
Parents and Players,
Please find below a clarification of the checking clinic information and schedule:
- Goalies are not required to attend the checking clinic at all.
- Player must have signed up for and paid for a Travel Pass
- If you have attended another clinic such as the Belle River clinic or the Windsor AAA Zone clinic you do not need to attend the LMHA clinic
- Players are to attend the clinic that corresponds to their age group/birth year. The AA/AE slots are just placeholders for scheduling purposes.
- Players are required to attend the classroom session and both on-ice sessions
- The clinic is being shared with players from the Amherstburg Minor Hockey Association.
- The label U15AE is only a placeholder for scheduling purposes. These time slots are for the AMHA players and any overflow LMHA players. We are not expecting to run into a capacity issue at the regular time slots.