TRAVEL TRYOUT PASS REQUIRED FOR AA AND AE ($65.00), News (LaSalle Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 18, 2021 | Webmaster | 781 views
LMHA will not be accepting any cash payments for tryouts (tryout dates and times to be posted closer to tryout dates in September).  A “Travel Tryout Pass” can be purchased through  This pass is good for AA tryouts, which must be attended first.  If you are released from the AA team you can attend AE tryouts.

LMHA Players (LaSalle Residents)

Please make sure you are registered with LMHA.  In your account select the “Travel Tryout Pass” for the correct year of birth (scroll to the bottom) If you are unsure if you have purchased a tryout pass, please log into your account to double check, it will show up there.

NRP Players

Before trying out with LMHA, please make sure you receive an NRP CARD from your Home Association.  To purchase a “Travel Tryout Pass” please go to to create an account.  Click here for instructions if you don’t already have an account.  Under Account information, Please type in “NRP” scroll to the bottom and select the correct year of birth you wish to try out for.


If you are having any issues, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected]