LMHA & Proven Performance Hockey are happy to announce that the 5 week Double Shift 5 v 5 Summer Hockey League will be starting on Monday, July 26th, 2021
. We feel playing games right away will reinspire players, get them in game shape and bring back their enthusiasm for hockey.
If you are interested in participating, please register by Friday, July 23rd, 2021 by clicking on the links below.
For any questions, please contact PPH:
John Nelson: [email protected]
Jimmy Sonmez: [email protected]
Double Shift 5v5 Rules & Registration Info (Times & Dates are posted)
- Two divisions: Competitive and House League
- Roster sizes 10 players + 1 goalie
- Encouraging families to build a team
- You can register as team or as an individual
- Register a FULL team based on League guidelines. Subject for approval by Double Shift and then accepted.
- Competitive teams - maximum of 4 AAA players, 6 AA players. Double Shift will provide a goalie.
- Competitive U14 & U16 - Must have 4 minors on each team
- Trades can be made to balance teams
- Games - modified rules that were played during the 2020 season
- Refs and timekeeper
- League standings - Tie indicators will be posted
- The intent is to play games at the Vollmer Recreational Complex
- The schedule and location of ice times may change based on Public Health Guidelines and facilities usage.