UPDATES TO VOLLMER PROTOCOLS AND REMINDERS
Submitted By Webmaster
on Wednesday, November 25, 2020
The Town of LaSalle has issued additional protocols with respect to COVID19 to be in place at the Vollmer Complex. Effective immediately:
When walking around the arena (in the lobby etc.) before or after an ice time, masks must be worn regardless if helmet is on.
Spitting is not permitted
under any circumstances, per Provincial Directive. Players or teams that fail to follow this may result in suspended ice usage.
Additional reminders of protocols:
- Players UNDER the age of 18 are permitted to have 1 parent/guardian accompany them. Participants 18 & older may NOT have a parent or any other individual accompany them. EVERYONE must complete the Health Questionnaire on the day of the ice time and check in at the desk for contact tracing.
- For your protection and safety and for that of the volunteers, please stand behind the glass when checking in.
- With cold weather, players must wait in cars until the appropriate time to enter the Vollmer building. Entrance to the building will not be permitted until 15 minutes before the scheduled ice time.
- Please be sure to check the schedule carefully and plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled ice time.
- No food or drink other than water is allowed within the facility. This includes parents and coaches.
Although you might not agree with the rules or policies in place at this difficult time, the expectation is that staff and volunteers are treated in a respectful manner at all times.
We thank you for your cooperation as we continue to navigate through these unprecedented times.
This article has been viewed 359 times.