Oct 20, 2020 | Webmaster | 972 views
HOCKEY ARENA USERS POLICY AND PROCEDURE REMINDERS
We thank you for following the policies and protocols that are in place at Vollmer.
NOTE: At this time siblings are NOT allowed in the arena, including infants or siblings with a practice time before or after another family member. Please respect the one spectator per player policy.
The Town of LaSalle previously provided a message for hockey arena users that highlights the policies and procedures that are in place when arriving at the Vollmer for a scheduled ice time. The full text of this message can be found here.
Below are some reminders:
- Doors at the SOUTHWEST end of the building (near Rink B) are ENTRANCE only.
- No food or drinks other than water is permitted (NO coffee please).
- Please be sure that you have a face covering fully covering your mouth AND nose upon entering the building.
- Entrance will be permitted to players AND goalies 15 minutes prior to the ice time ONLY. Please remain outside if you arrive earlier than this.
- ONLY 1 spectator is allowed per player. Both spectators and players MUST complete the health questionnaire on the SAME DAY as the ice time.
- Spectators must remain in the rink and sit at the physical distancing stickers.
- Please use designated dressing rooms or the benches ONLY.
- Spitting by players, coaches or anyone else is not permitted. Individuals who have difficulty observing this requirement during these Covid-19 times will be excluded from arena.
- Remove ONLY skates and helmet after an ice time. No additional equipment removal is permitted.
- Exit the building promptly through the exit doors after the ice time has ended (near the benches).
To watch a video from Vollmer about what to expect when arriving at the Vollmer, please click here
Thank you for your continued support and for helping to keep everyone safe and healthy.