HOCKEY ARENA USERS POLICY AND PROCEDURE REMINDERS
Submitted By Webmaster
on Tuesday, October 20, 2020
We thank you for following the policies and protocols that are in place at Vollmer.
NOTE: At this time siblings are NOT allowed in the arena, including infants or siblings with a practice time before or after another family member. Please respect the one spectator per player policy.
The Town of LaSalle previously provided a message for hockey arena users that highlights the policies and procedures that are in place when arriving at the Vollmer for a scheduled ice time. The full text of this message can be found here.
Below are some reminders:
- Doors at the SOUTHWEST end of the building (near Rink B) are ENTRANCE only.
- No food or drinks other than water is permitted (NO coffee please).
- Please be sure that you have a face covering fully covering your mouth AND nose upon entering the building.
- Entrance will be permitted to players AND goalies 15 minutes prior to the ice time ONLY. Please remain outside if you arrive earlier than this.
- ONLY 1 spectator is allowed per player. Both spectators and players MUST complete the health questionnaire on the SAME DAY as the ice time.
- Spectators must remain in the rink and sit at the physical distancing stickers.
- Please use designated dressing rooms or the benches ONLY.
- Spitting by players, coaches or anyone else is not permitted. Individuals who have difficulty observing this requirement during these Covid-19 times will be excluded from arena.
- Remove ONLY skates and helmet after an ice time. No additional equipment removal is permitted.
- Exit the building promptly through the exit doors after the ice time has ended (near the benches).
To watch a video from Vollmer about what to expect when arriving at the Vollmer, please click here
Thank you for your continued support and for helping to keep everyone safe and healthy.
This article has been viewed 665 times.