ADDITIONAL U8-U13 PLAYER SPOTS ADDED FOR FRIDAY SKILLS/GOALIE SESSION TIME CHANGED
Submitted By Webmaster
on Monday, September 28, 2020
Spots are limited BUT still available for Friday's skills sessions!
Registration closes Thursday, October 1st at 9pm so please register now to secure your spot!
PLEASE NOTE: The U8-U21 GOALIE session has been combined with the earlier player session and will now run 7:30 to 8:30pm. Also, registration for the 7:30 time slot has been opened to U8 through U13 as well (previously only for U14-U21).
Session times are:
Friday October 2 6:30pm-7:30pm U8-U13 players - 25 player maximum - FULL
Friday October 2 7:30pm-8:30pm U8-U21 -14 player maximum - U8 to U13 players added to this session
Friday October 2 7:30-8:30pm U8-U21 goalies - 6 goalie maximum - NEW TIME!
To register for U8-U21 players at 7:30pm-8:30pm, click here
To register for U8-U21 goalies at 7:30pm-8:30pm, click here
Registration and check in procedures:
- Register for your appropriate division on the link provided.
- Must pay online. Cash or Cheque is not accepted.
- Complete the mandatory LMHA Waiver Form at the time of registration (part of the skills sessions registration form).
- Before each session use the Covid-19 Self Assessment Google Doc's form. The link is on the website. THIS HEALTH SCREENING MUST BE DONE ON THE DAY OF THE ICE TIME.
- Using the West Entrance at the Vollmer and check in at the LMHA table. This is a mandated OHF process and the purpose is to confirm your attendance for contact tracing, if needed.
- Everyone entering the Vollmer must wear a face covering. Players must continue to wear the face covering while finishing getting dressed and can remove it just before putting their helmets on.
- While waiting in line at the check and while getting dressed everyone must maintain physical distancing of 2m/6ft.
- Please only arrive 15 minutes prior to your sessions.
- Players are to arrive as completely dressed as is reasonably possible.
- Players are to avoid bringing any personal items not required to get ready to play.
- Spectators are not allowed to stay. If your player is not able to get dressed themselves or go to the bathroom while in gear by themselves you may need to refrain from registering for these sessions.
- THE ACCESS PATH TO THE RINK HAS NOW CHANGED. Watchthis video for more information.
This article has been viewed 355 times.