Sep 21, 2020 | Webmaster | 530 views
SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SEPT 25 SKILLS SESSIONS
Spots are limited BUT still available for Friday's skills sessions! Registration closes Thursday, September 24th at 9pm so please register now to secure your spot!
Please note: A minimum number of registrants is required to run the sessions. Sessions may be combined or cancelled if they do not meet the minimum participant requirement.
Session times are:
Friday September 25 7:30pm-8:30pm U14-U21 (20 players)
Friday September 25 8:30pm-9:30pm U8-U21 goalies (18 goalies)
To register for U14-U21 players at 7:30pm-8:30pm, click here
To register for U8-U21 goales at 8:30pm-9:30pm, click here
Registration and check in procedures:
- Register for your appropriate division on the link provided.
- Must pay online. Cash or Cheque is not accepted.
- Complete the mandatory LMHA Waiver Form at the time of registration (part of the skills sessions registration form).
- Before each session use the Covid-19 Self Assessment Google Doc's form ON THE DAY OF THE SESSION. The link is on the website.
- Using the West Entrance at the Vollmer and check in at the LMHA table. This is a mandated OHF process and the purpose is to confirm your attendance for contact tracing, if needed.
- Everyone entering the Vollmer must wear a face covering. Players must continue to wear the face covering while finishing getting dressed and can remove it just before putting their helmets on.
- While waiting in line at the check and while getting dressed everyone must maintain physical distancing of 2m/6ft.
- Please only arrive 15 minutes prior to your sessions.
- Players are to arrive as completely dressed as is reasonably possible.
- Players are to avoid bringing any personal items not required to get ready to play.
- Spectators are not allowed to stay. If your player is not able to get dressed themselves or go to the bathroom while in gear by themselves you may need to refrain from registering for these sessions.
- THE ACCESS PATH TO THE RINK HAS NOW CHANGED. Watch this video for more information.