LMHA SKILLS SESSIONS ANNOUNCED FOR SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020
Submitted By Webmaster
on Thursday, September 3, 2020
LMHA is happy to announce the start of our Development Phase of our Return to Hockey plan! This phase is going to offer 3rd party skill development with our providers Proven Performance Hockey and Prospects Goaltending. These sessions will be on a first come first serve basis, pay-as-you-go basis. Due to current ice availability and restrictions on the capacity of people allowed on the ice simultaneously we are going to be rotating the age divisions for each of the sessions
REGISTRATION FOR THESE SKILLS SESSIONS WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4th, 2020 at 9PM.
We encourage you to be mindful that many players and goalies will be excited to get on the ice and not register for every session possible to allow as many players as possible to return to the game we all love. As ice availability and capacity constraints loosen will we adjust accordingly.
Registration and check in procedures:
- Register for your appropriate division on the link provided.
- Must pay online. Cash or Cheque is not accepted.
- Complete the mandatory LMHA Waiver Form at the time of registration (part of the skills sessions registration form).
- Before each session use the Covid-19 Self Assessment Google Doc's form. The link is on the website.
- Using the West Entrance at the Vollmer and check in at the LMHA table. This is a mandated OHF process and the purpose is to confirm your attendance for contact tracing, if needed.
- Everyone entering the Vollmer must wear a face covering. Players must continue to wear the face covering while finishing getting dressed and can remove it just before putting their helmets on.
- While waiting in line at the check and while getting dressed everyone must maintain physical distancing of 2m/6ft.
- Please only arrive 15 minutes prior to your sessions.
- Players are to arrive as completely dressed as is reasonably possible.
- Players are to avoid bringing any personal items not required to get ready to play.
- Spectators are not allowed to stay. If your player is not able to get dressed themselves or go to the bathroom while in gear by themselves you may need to refrain from registering for these sessions.
The information for the first development sessions is in the table below.
To access all of the forms, go to Technical Skills, Clinics. You will find links to all of the forms at this location.
For U10/U11 Houseleague players, click here
For U10/U11 Travel players, click here
For U12/U13 Houseleague players, click here
For U12/U13 Travel players, click here
For U14/U15 Houseleague players, click here
For U14/U15 Travel players, click here
For U10-U13 Goalies, click here
For U14-U21 Goalies, click here